Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Bun in the Oven!!
It's official! I am pregnant with my first one! Due October 9th. Matt and I are really excited and almost so much so it is hard to believe:) The constant nausea/hunger and tiredness convince me though. I always felt like I would never reach this point in life... that maybe I would get hit by a bus or just disappear before I would be a mother. I used to think that about getting through high school.. LOL, now here I am. I haven't disappeared or got hit by a bus, I am here and this is REALLY happening. So now my purpose for this blog can be stated.. it is about my family of 2 becoming 3, 4, and however many, and all the funny and exciting things that happen along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for babies and for not getting hit by a bus before you get one!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I just feel old!
ReplyDelete